Like all rye whiskeys, ours starts with a mash-bill of exceptional rye, masterfully distilled and then aged in charred new American oak barrels. Time does its work, the angels take their share, and what is left is a spicy, fruity spirit, drier and full of body — distinct, distinguished and delicious.
When Oak & Eden rye enters the bottle, it takes a turn; a turn for the better. To each vessel we add a charred oak spire, meticulously crafted and forged in fire, adding more spice, rich notes of caramel, and deep and flavorful hints of smoke and coffee, accentuating this imbibable masterpiece.
The addition of our spire to finish our rye whiskey is completely unique to Oak & Eden. In fact, the process used to produce our spire is patented and our innovative in-bottle finishing technique is patent pending.
Delivery Schedule All pre-orders placed online will not ship until February. If you have any questions or need assistance please email use at email@example.com
90 PROOF • CHARRED OAK FINISH • DEEP & SPICY • SMOKE & TOBACCO NOTES
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alabama, Utah, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Alaska at this time.
- Orders delivered to Mississippi will ONLY ship out on Mondays, which could mean delays in our typical 5-9 day delivery time.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work or a local FedEx location if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.