Bourbon is pretty perfect: made from a corn mash, distilled to create a nascent, clear, pure spirit known as “white dog.” The white dog is then placed into newly charred American White Oak barrels for 2 years to give our Bourbon it’s unique color and flavor. We follow the rules to the letter, on our honor. Our product is true to its name.
If this was all we did, we’d have a pretty good thing on our hands. But we perfect our spirit a bit more with a twist: a spire of American Oak, masterfully cut and carefully fired to a medium toast. Hand placed in every bottle, it "in-bottle finishes" our Bourbon, imparting sweet, fruity notes and hints of honey to our version of this all-American Bourbon whiskey.
The addition of our spire to finish our whiskey is completely unique to Oak & Eden. In fact, the process used to produce our spire is patented and our innovative in-bottle finishing technique is patent pending.
Delivery Schedule All pre-orders placed online will not ship until February. If you have any questions or need assistance please email use at firstname.lastname@example.org
90 PROOF • MEDIUM TOASTED OAK FINISH • SMOOTH & BALANCED • HONEY & VANILLA NOTES
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alabama, Utah, Arkansas, Kentucky, MIssissippi, Hawaii, and Alaska at this time.
- Orders delivered to Mississippi will ONLY ship out on Mondays, which could mean delays in our typical 5-9 day delivery time.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work or a local FedEx location if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.