Rye & Spire
Like all rye whiskeys, ours starts with a mash-bill of exceptional rye, masterfully distilled and then aged in charred new American oak barrels. Time does its work, the angels take their share, and what is left is a spicy, fruity spirit, drier and full of body — distinct, distinguished and delicious.
When Oak & Eden rye enters the bottle, it takes a turn; a turn for the better. To each vessel we add a charred oak spire, meticulously crafted and forged in fire, adding more spice, rich notes of caramel, and deep and flavorful hints of smoke and coffee, accentuating this imbibable masterpiece.
The addition of our spire to finish our rye whiskey is completely unique to Oak & Eden. In fact, the process used to produce our spire is patented and our innovative in-bottle finishing technique is patent pending.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days. Orders will be received and fulfilled on the business day after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- At this time we can not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. .
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total.
- We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction with a refund or replacement may be applied for any items that arrive damaged.
|Whiskey||Rye & Spire|