Cabernet Steeped Bourbon
OUT OF STOCK
Cabernet Steeped Bourbon is Oak & Eden’s first small-batch expression. We start with bourbon whiskey, distilled from corn, rye and barley. We age our whiskey for two years in new American charred oak barrels, which produces a rich, deep and sweet, yet slightly spicy spirit. Exceptional on its own, but our work has just begun.
Most often used to age wine, we use French Oak to breath new life and inspiration into our whiskey. At bottling, we add a 5 inch long spiral cut piece of French Oak. We call this our "Spire". This spire is not only exceptional due to it species of origin, it is exceptional because we rest it in cabernet sauvignon for 4 weeks before allowing it to rest in our bottle, finishing our whiskey. The combination of American bourbon whiskey, finished with a French Oak spire that has been influenced with deep, rich, red wine creates an inspired elixir that is sweet, fruity and simply remarkable. Combining sweet bourbon, with rich, deep cabernet and french oak, produces a creative whiskey experience that must be imbibed to fully appreciate.
Tasting Characteristics: Appearance: Dark amber in color, with tones of copper.
Nose: Notes of cabernet and vanilla on the nose.
Palate: Fruit, licorice and vanilla on the tongue, with a smooth, yet subtly spicy mouthfeel.
Finish: A refreshingly sweet, long finish with notes of cabernet and vanilla that slowly fades.
Delivery Schedule All pre-orders placed online will not ship until February. If you have any questions or need assistance please email use at firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND SHIPPING TIMES MIGHT BE DELAYED BY 1 WEEK
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alabama, Utah, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississsippi, Hawaii, and Alaska at this time.
- Orders delivered to Mississippi will ONLY ship out on Mondays, which could mean delays in our typical 5-9 day delivery time.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work or a local FedEx location if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.