Bourbon & Spire
Bourbon is pretty perfect: made from a corn mash, distilled to create a nascent, clear, pure spirit known as “white dog.” The white dog is then placed into newly charred American White Oak barrels for 2 years to give our Bourbon it’s unique color and flavor. We follow the rules to the letter, on our honor. Our product is true to its name.
If this was all we did, we’d have a pretty good thing on our hands. But we perfect our spirit a bit more with a twist: a spire of American Oak, masterfully cut and carefully fired to a medium toast. Hand placed in every bottle, it "in-bottle finishes" our Bourbon, imparting sweet, fruity notes and hints of honey to our version of this all-American Bourbon whiskey.
The addition of our spire to finish our whiskey is completely unique to Oak & Eden. In fact, the process used to produce our spire is patented and our innovative in-bottle finishing technique is patent pending.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days. Orders will be received and fulfilled on the business day after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- At this time we can not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total.
- We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction with a refund or replacement may be applied for any items that arrive damaged.
|Whiskey||Bourbon & Spire|