4 Grain & Spire
Traditional bourbons invite three grains into their mash bill: corn, rye, and barley. Four Grain bourbon includes the additional wheat grain into the mash, making for the most complex flavor of any bourbon on the market. By marrying the four grains together in one mash, a broad array of flavors emerge, encompassing notes such as orange peel, vanilla, cloves, and caramel. Before our four grain whiskey enters the bottle, we bring it to life with a torched American Oak spire, adding a delicate balance of orange spice, butterscotch and vanilla.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 5-9 business days. Orders will be received and fulfilled on the business day after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- At this time we can not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total.
- We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction with a refund or replacement may be applied for any items that arrive damaged.